Stars of Tomorrow's Annual Recital
Each year, we invite our students to showcase their hard work and perform for family and friends at our June recital. We run a professional recital from start to finish and our students learn firsthand how theatrical productions come together. Recital participation is optional and does not effect class participation throughout the season should you decline this performance opportunity.
Updated April 2nd 2018:
For all our participants, please log into the Parent Portal to view the Recital Handbook and to find your assigned show(s) and Details by Class.
Important Dates to Know
Monday April 23rd- Ticket Sales (online via https://dancestudio-pro.com/tickets/sotdanceacademy)
Monday May 14th & Tuesday May 15th- Centerport Recital Photos at Centerport Studio (No regular classes)
Wednesday May 16th & Thursday May 17th- Huntington Recital Photos at Huntington Studio (No regular classes)
Wednesday May 30th & Thursday May 31st- Dress Rehearsal at Harborfields High School (No regular classes)
Saturday June 9th- Recital at Harborfields High School (No regular classes)
Make Sure To:
- Check the spelling of your dancers name on the Recital Cast List (posted in the lobby)
- Check the year of your trophy (posted in the lobby)
- Order Recital T's (optional) via the Parent Portal or Front Desk
- Submit Recital Dedications (optional)
- Read the Recital Handbook for all recital rules and important details